1st New Alexandria Gubernatorial Election

• Check out our Partnered Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying Community New Day RP!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff Team

Generic Staff Account
Administrator
Whitelisted
Oct 11, 2019
Flyers containing this information have been distributed to all notice boards and government buildings in the State of New Alexandria.

DEAR CITIZENS OF NEW ALEXANDRIA;

We are holding our first election, and that election will be singular, and for the office of Governorship.

REGISTRATION: March 1st - 15th (OOC: A separate thread will be made for this)
CAMPAIGN: March 16th - April 2nd
VOTING: April 3rd @ 8pm (EST) - April 5th @ 8pm
STYLE: Runoff Election*
CANDIDATE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS; No Felony Charges for 30 days. Must be a Citizen of New Alexandria for at least ONE (1) month (OOC: Active member of the community. Minimum age requirement: 18 years of age. No bans in past month)

*Runoff Election; If 50%+1 threshold is not met for a singular candidate, another election will be between the top 2 candidates.

Signed
US Congress and President

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff Team

Generic Staff Account
Administrator
Whitelisted
Oct 11, 2019

Staff Team

Generic Staff Account
Administrator
Whitelisted
Oct 11, 2019
A notice is pinned to all notice boards around the county, with a seal from the Secretary of State of New Alexandria.

DEAR CITIZENS OF NEW ALEXANDRIA;

Registration for the First New Alexandria Gubernatorial Election has closed, and the list of candidates has been confirmed.
The candidates for Governor of New Alexandria are as follows:

Sarah Connor (@Sarah Connor)
Francis Devine* (@Frank Devine)
Jeorge Foremen (@Tobias Reed)
Cain McKenna (@Cain McKenna)

*Incumbent

The election will take place as scheduled on the previous notices.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff Team

Generic Staff Account
Administrator
Whitelisted
Oct 11, 2019
An updated copy of the above pin is posted as a replacement of the old one, with a letter attached

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To the Office of the Secretary of State

I am writing to inform you of a very embarrassing mistake. I was wanting to register to vote, and in haste as i read the notice board I accidentally registered to run for Governor.

I now wish to rescind this with all due respect. I wish to continue to uphold the law instead of writing the law.

Humbly Yours,

UnderSheriff Sarah Connor
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Staff Team

Generic Staff Account
Administrator
Whitelisted
Oct 11, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.