Happy New Year - A Wild West RP Timeline

• Check out our Partnered Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying Community New Day RP!

William Hayes

The Man Himself
Management
AG's Office
Whitelisted
First Settler
Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

First of all, let me start this post by saying to all of you, regardless of when you joined this community, thank you. Thank you for being a part of this community that I call home, thank you for bringing excellent roleplay
(the best kind of ERP) to this community, thank you for organizing events and making interesting stories for not only yourselves but for others as well, and thank you to all of those who work in the background to keep this ship floating. It takes a lot to pull off a community of this caliber, and it's all of you reading this that make that possible. So thank you.

We've been working for a bit on a timeline to share with you folks, and we wanted to do it at the end of the year. And hey, maybe we'll update it for next New Years too!

You can find a plain background one at the bottom of this post in a spoiler, if it's hard for you to read this version.

Thank you for a wonderful 2020 in this community, and I look forward for what 2021 has to offer for Wild West RP.

(Big thanks to @Jaena Shaw, @Saskia, @Milo Reines and all others that contributed to this!)

cgjODH4.jpg

R2OUFY1.jpg

Archibald Fortesque

Gunslinger
Whitelisted
Gold Supporter
May 27, 2020
Berlin
Can i ask what the trading cards are?
Seems a bit weird to ask ibn character as i have never seen or heard people talk about them till i just saw it in this timeline.