POLL: Choose a Community Mascot

• Check out our Partnered Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying Community New Day RP!

William Hayes

The Man Himself
Management
AG's Office
Whitelisted
First Settler
Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

We're looking to have the community choose a Mascot to represent the community. We are interested in commissioning emotes for the Discord server using this Mascot. We are looking for your votes on what animal it should be!

NOTE! This will NOT replace our current cow-skull logo!

This poll will close in 7 days.

Also; if you are a digital artist that makes emotes, please reach out to me in forum DMs with information about your services (Pricing, examples, etc). We are looking for someone to commission us some community emotes!

Thanks!
Hayes/Management

Rosa Messina

Gunslinger
Whitelisted
Silver Supporter
Nov 10, 2019
I raised a support ticket months ago as it looks like the Aboriginal Australian flag down here in Aussie. I’m sure it’s unintentional that it looks so similar. Cheers.

Reactions: Jack Valentine

Montana Buck

Professional Breaker
Community Lead
Administrator
Trial Developer
Whitelisted
Gold Supporter
Mar 6, 2020
www.twitch.tv
I raised a support ticket months ago as it looks like the Aboriginal Australian flag down here in Aussie. I’m sure it’s unintentional that it looks so similar. Cheers.
We have a Governor and Legislatures that can assist with this IC, so if your character is as motivated to see it changed, I’d follow that storyline if they lead you there!
the current flag was voted on by the community to start, so if you wanna see change, start change IC! :cool:

Reactions: Augustus Phelgood

Rosa Messina

Gunslinger
Whitelisted
Silver Supporter
Nov 10, 2019
We have a Governor and Legislatures that can assist with this IC, so if your character is as motivated to see it changed, I’d follow that storyline if they lead you there!
the current flag was voted on by the community to start, so if you wanna see change, start change IC! :cool:

Thank you for your response.

It’s hard to raise in character with the argument being it resembles the Australian Aboriginal flag which was designed 14 July 1995. Its a political flag here. My motivation is OOC and comes from a position of knowledge and respect.

As I’ve stated, I’m sure it wasn’t intentional and the colours are RDR2 colours. Maybe I’m not creative enough of a role player to IC the argument when in reality my character wouldn’t care about the flag.

Kind regards

🙂