Wild West RP - Alpha Launch

• Check out our Partnered Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying Community New Day RP!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff Team

Generic Staff Account
Administrator
Whitelisted
Oct 11, 2019
At 8pm EST tonight (10th Jan 2020) the server will be coming up in a (semi) official capacity and you will all be able to start RPing and testing features and mechanics. There are a few caveats that I touched upon in the meeting, but will go over here again just to reiterate.

The entire RedM project is still very early in development and as such there are plenty of bugs and quirks that are outside of our control. There are a number of features and mechanics which have yet to be discovered, and as such we are unable to write the code to bring those features to you guys, however it is our number one priority from a development standpoint. Expect things to break, expect things to be missing and always keep in mind this is very much an ALPHA phase.

There are a lot of / commands in-game to do certain things/tasks, however a lot of these can and will be changed down the line and incorporated into the Inventory and UI, some of which already have. I won't bother listing all the commands here as the game will show you the list of possible commands in a dropdown once you type /. Text chat is disabled with the exception of /me and /ooc (OOC should not be used for conversation or salt and should only be used in emergencies, any abuse of this feature will be dealt with accordingly)

I will remind everyone once again that you must connect your accounts to be able to join and RP on the server, this includes Discord, Steam and TeamSpeak. Failure to do so means that you will not be whitelisted in the database and will not be able to join the server. See here: https://wildwestrp.com/threads/teamspeak-and-steam-integration.256/

You will also need TokoVoIP version 1.2.5 installed. You can find that version of TokoVoIP and installation instructions here: https://wildwestrp.com/threads/tokovoip-download-and-installation-required.444/

Please make use of our support network, ask questions, explore in-game, but most of all have fun!​

Status
Not open for further replies.