New Day RP - FAQs

• Check out our Partnered Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplaying Community New Day RP!
Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hayes

The Man Himself
Management
AG's Office
Whitelisted
First Settler
Oct 10, 2019
NewDayRP_-_Website_Logo.png
What is New Day RP?
New Day RP is a Grand Theft Auto 5 Partner Community under the same Management as Wild West RP. While it is under the same Management, it is a separate community with it's own Whitelist, Staff Team, etc.

We strive to bring more serious roleplay back to the Grand Theft Auto 5 roleplay scene.

Is the Whitelist shared?
No, but if you are Whitelisted on Wild West RP with less than 20 active Warning Points you will be able to apply to New Day RP with an easier Whitelist application process than somebody external to both communities would have to do.

How do I join New Day RP?
Head over to https://newdayrp.com and join the Discord at https://discord.gg/Mq6BN9Rftr. You will be given an opportunity to link your Wild West RP account when applying for Whitelist.

Can I use the same Character as I have at Wild West RP?
No, but you can use a Character that is descended from your Wild West RP Characters. This community will exist in the same universe as Wild West RP.

I'm younger than 18 but was grandfathered in at Wild West RP, can I still join New Day RP?
Yes, but you will need to make a #support ticket on the Wild West RP Discord and request an account there.

When will New Day RP be opening?
Website registration is now open, and initial Whitelist registration will open at 2pm EST on Sunday, February 7th. We will offer a short Whitelist process for the first 150 people that sign up - similar to what we did for Wild West RP. After those 150 people the Whitelist Application will open up.

How will this impact Wild West RP?
Because we've structured New Day RP as it's own Community, there will be minimal impact on the Staffing and Administration of Wild West RP. We have ensured we will be able to continue to fully Staff Wild West RP and continue developing this project without moving those resources over to the new community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.